#BigBookGiveaway: Postponement

Sadly, if I catch this virus I’m very likely to be one of the casualties.

So until a #COVID-19 vaccine is available, or the spread of the virus has been contained, then my only option is not to be infected in the first place.

And that means totally avoiding any personal contact where possible.

Including the friend or courier who will need to collect any bookish prizes from me.

However, this is NOT a complete cancellation. I still have 43 books to give away. And I’m still hoping to take part in the Edinburgh Kiltwalk in aid of FareShare (@FareShareUK on Twitter) in September.

Think of FareShare as a charity food wholesaler. They provide food to over 10,000 smaller charities and community groups throughout the UK. LOCAL charities and community groups (probably to the vulnerable people in your very own community).

And now more than ever, FareShare needs all of our support (which just makes this decision to suspend the competition even harder).

So, with a bit of luck, I’ll still be able to give the books away before September as planned.

Stay safe and healthy my friends.